Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Beauty of Free Wi-Fi

The ultimate modern Holy Grail:  Free Wi-Fi access.  I stumbled across this pocket of it in a food court near my gate in Atlanta.  I thought, since I have the time, I would take a moment to post at the official beginning of this journey.

The first plane trip has been taken; we're waiting on the "big plane" now.  Fortunately, it's a night flight meaning it's okay to sleep through it and it won't tamper with the internal clock.  I can't wait to wake up in Brazil tomorrow.  To me, that is always a miracle.  It's one of the reasons I prefer to sleep on planes, too.  It makes that magic happen faster.

Other members of the group are already here.  We're going through the process of reattaching names with faces, eating a final meal before "plane food," working on presentations, charging up the devices.  Travel stuff.

Soon, the boarding will begin and we'll be ready for what comes next whatever that may be.  I can't wait to discover it.

2 comments: