Thursday, June 7, 2012

Almost Time

It's only two days until trip time, and, of course, I have so much left to do that it seems the trip simply cannot come.  The big things, the passport and the visa, the necessary shots, new bits of luggage, are all taken care of. I even had to get a new netbook (which I'm typing on right now) because my old one died.  I think I have all the pieces; I just need to assemble them, make that bundle get in under the weight limit, and get to the airport.  If I can do that, then the adventure can begin.

And I am so very much ready for it to begin.  This process has been going on a full year now.  It's hard for me to realize that and how much I've learned and added to my teaching practice already because of it.  I can't begin to imagine what new information I will be able to get in Brazil.  How exciting to be going, and to be travelling for the reason that we are!  This is the ultimate in PD, I think.

Back to the non-packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment