Saturday, June 30, 2012

Photo Links

All my photos are housed on Picasa. It occurs to me that I shared the links with my Facebook friends, but I haven't posted them here. Here are all my photo sets from Brazil.



 Brasilia -- This album has miscellaneous scenic pictures from Brasilia



Public and Private in Brasilia - This link will take you to photos I shot in Elefante Branco and Marista





Pocos de Caldas - Non-school photos from the "homestay" portion of the trip






Sao Paulo - Photos taken on a the field trip we went on the first Saturday in Pocos.



Schools in Pocos de Caldas - Photos taken in the various public schools we visited.






Presentation to Pocos English Teachers - Shots taken during a professional development session for English teachers






Coffee and Wine, Minas Gerais  - A journey into the hills outside Pocos



Brazil by iPhone - random shots from everywhere, many modified with Instagram or Pixlromatic

No comments:

Post a Comment